If you have been searching for a safe yet effective way to whiten your teeth at home but were always skeptical about the sensitivity and irritation factors, you may have come across just the right kind of product for your needs.
Zero Peroxide is by far the best at-home teeth whitening kit on the market right now and for good reason. As the name suggests, it is a peroxide-free formula that doesn’t have any of the usual side effects that come with using peroxide to whiten teeth.
Following the Zero Peroxide review, you’ll discover why dentists recommend this bleaching kit.
What is Zero Peroxide?
Zero Peroxide is the latest non-peroxide, natural teeth whitening product that has created a sensation in the at-home teeth whitening market in Britain. Indeed, Zero Peroxide can give you brighter and whiter teeth in the shortest possible time. Yes, quite surprisingly, just within 20 minutes.
Zero Peroxide provides the best teeth whitening at home, and this is the product you should be looking for. With the recent changes in the EU regulations regarding the sale of peroxide-based teeth whiteners, one has to be cautious so that one doesn’t do anything illegal. Zero Peroxide is one product that has been launched specifically with this in mind.
Key Features and Benefits
- Results are guaranteed within 30 days or your money back
- Dazzling, stain-free teeth within just 20 minutes
- LED Accelerator Light for increased teeth whitening
- A whitening gel is included for greater effect
- Teeth whitening with no irritation or sensitivity
How Does Zero Peroxide Work?
Zero Peroxide takes advantage of a revolutionary blend of natural ingredients that provide an effective, yet absolutely safe whitening effect.
The patented formula that combines these ingredients allows users to achieve the desired results. If you want white teeth and a bright smile, Zero Peroxide is the way to go.
Developed by a team of leading scientists and endorsed by a leading British dentist, Zero Peroxide uses only natural ingredients. They are as follows:
- Sodium Bicarbonate – Also known as baking soda, this is an active ingredient in various kinds of toothpaste and mouthwashes. But Zero Peroxide uses this ingredient with a difference. 35% of this teeth whitening treatment consists of Sodium Bicarbonate. This ensures maximum potency as proven by clinical trials.
- Sodium Fluoride – This is the only kit on the market that helps protect against tooth decay. The reason is sodium fluoride. Dentists commonly use this substance as it helps strengthen the enamel of the tooth and reduces decay by 40–60%.
- Aloe Vera – Who knew Aloe Vera could work for noticeably healthier teeth and gums? It is indeed useful as it works against mouth ulcers and fights bacteria naturally. It works wonders at healing and soothing the mouth to promote healthier teeth and gums.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is known for its detoxifying and antibacterial properties. It works as a great anti-plaque agent that also helps increase teeth whitening speed. Not only does it reduce plaque formation, but it also stops it from reforming.
- Chamomile – Zero Peroxide uses a special type of chamomile, called Chamomilla Recutita. This is known as a strong anti-bacterial agent that also works against mouth ulcers and infections.
- Natural Flavours – In contrast to traditional, unpleasant-tasting teeth-whitening treatments, Zero Peroxide’s gel contains a natural blend of minty, fresh flavors that enhance the overall teeth-whitening experience. You will undoubtedly get a breath of fresh air.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
Most of the people we’ve asked about Zero Peroxide seem happy about the product’s results. Some of them wouldn’t have bought the product if not for the recent price slash.
“Zero Peroxide was very effective. With my first use, I can already see a significant change. Now, after about two weeks, I have already achieved my target shade.” Sam
“I love how it not only whitens my teeth but also strengthens and maintains them. I have prided myself on still not having dentures at my age. I want to keep things that way for a long time, and I want gorgeous teeth, too.” Lisa
“I take to the stage all the time, singing and playing the guitar. White teeth are very important in creating that celebrity look, even though I only play at small pubs during the weekends. Zero Peroxide gives me the right image and confidence to do gigs.” Terrence
“I don’t have to ask my dad to shell out a large amount of money to get my teeth whitened at the dentist’s. I saved enough to buy the kit at the new, slashed price, and now I am enjoying the great smiles that I love seeing in my online social networks. I used to smile with my mouth closed all the time!” Alice
Are There any Side Effects?
This teeth-whitening product is indeed 100% safe to use. For one thing, it uses only natural ingredients that clean your teeth safely and naturally. Sodium Bicarbonate, the main ingredient, has always proved to be a safe and effective teeth whitener. Clinical studies have revealed that sodium bicarbonate must be used at a strength of 35% in order to achieve the maximum whitening effect.
Evidently, the natural ingredients, along with the LED accelerator light, are all 100% safe to use, and there is nothing in them that could cause any harm or injury to your gums and teeth. And since Zero Peroxide is completely peroxide-free, it is, therefore, EU-approved and perfectly legal.
Where to Buy Zero Peroxide?
Zero Peroxide is available only from the official website. Every order is covered by a huge 30-day full money-back guarantee, and there is free shipping included in every order as well.
The basic home teeth whitening system costs $79.99 after a discount, and the package includes one 10 ml tube of teeth whitening gel, superior quality mouth trays, and one instant teeth whitening pen. You save $50 on the retail price when you order the Basic Kit online.
The Zero Peroxide Maximum Whitening Kit costs $99.99 after a discount, and you save over $150 on the retail price when you order it online from the official website. This package includes two 10 ml gel tubes, mouth trays, a whitening pen, an LED blue light whitening accelerator, and, last but not least, a travel bag. Over and above the discounts, you also get free shipping with this offer.
You can also buy the individual items separately if you so desire. One 10ml gel costs $29.99, the luxury mouth tray costs $24.99, and the gel pen costs $34.99.
Since the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and considering the reputation of the company that markets this product, Zero Peroxide is definitely a natural teeth-whitening product we would like to recommend. As the teeth-whitening industry is going to change for the better thanks to the EU ban on peroxide-based teeth whiteners, Zero Peroxide is really the best teeth-whitening product currently available on the market. So, if you want to whiten your teeth at home rather than pay for costly dentist visits, Zero Peroxide should be your first choice.